Saturday 15 June 2013

HAC For the first time.

Afternoon all :)
Ive been spending quite abit of time on Pinterest, Its safe to say Im well and truly obsessed with It, just browsing makeup and crafts etc.

Well I came across HAC yeah I was confused aswel but anyway I did more researching and found what It means. Highlight and contour.

I did It for the first time about 10 minutes ago and Im super impressed, I will never do my makeup the way I did before EVER!

If your a dumbass at makeup like me then there are tons of tutorials all over Pinterest and youtube.

Ive took some pictures to show you, If you look at my nose on the first picture, It looks more defined. I know I crap picture but I just wanted you all to get the idea :)
Excuse my hair, I couldnt be bothered and just tied It up, plus Im dying It later on.



I thought It would be really difficult to do at first but once I got started It was super easy, last night I was browsing the web looking to buy highlighters and all that stuff but I figured that all I needed was bronzer and a light eyeshadow (I used a super light cream colour) Im so happy with the results that later In the week Im going to do a tutorial :)

Have a super Saturday :)
xx








2 comments: